What I do
ONE-ON-ONE LIFE COACHING PROGRAMME
A life coaching program helps you grow and achieve your goals by studying your current situation, identifying limiting believes and other challenges you might face and move you to action to help you achieve your goals and live the life you are created to live.
What you can expect during the program:
- Bridging the gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
- Gaining clarity about your goals / life purpose
- Define your personal values
- Overcome your limiting beliefs
- Develop success orientated mindset
- Goal setting and action plan
- Goal achieving
- Dedicated time, support, encouragement, and motivation
“Start growing in the direction you desire”
GET-A-LIFE IN 40 DAYS
‘Get-a-Life in 40 Days’ through 7 Strategic Questions is a Lifestyle Success Journal and goes hand-in-hand with a one-day Workshop or 7-week journey, that will help you ‘Get-a-Life’ while making a living.
You must ‘Get-a-Life’, because so few have it: How many people do you know that can truly say: “I’m fully alive” – not just breathing or merely existing but really fully alive? Oscar Wild said: “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all”.
Why 7 Strategic Questions?
Bono, lead singer from the band ‘U2’ said, “We thought that we had the answers, it was the questions we had wrong”. Most self-help books want to give you the answers. The ‘Get-a-Life in 40 Days’ Lifestyle Success Journal takes a unique angel. It provides you with 7 Strategic Questions instead of the answers. Even the right answer to a wrong question won’t help us to achieve anything. The battle is halfway won if we at least have the right questions. Therefore the ‘within’ question is the answer, or at least the most important starting point. That is why the title is: ‘Get-a-Life in 40 Days’ through 7 Strategic Questions.
Why 40 Days?
Every journey begins (and ends) with a single step: Whether you want a healthier, better-looking body, to improve your financial status, enhance your relationships or achieve any of your other dreams and goals, there is always a ‘gap’ between where you are now and where you want to be. You need to take a step and continue walking to bridge the gap. Simply asking the 7 Strategically placed questions will guide you on this 40-day journey.
When you visualise things only, the imagination can run wild and feed you distorted or exaggerated images of how you see things, positively or negatively, often leading to over-optimism or unnecessary worrying. When you describe your objectives or dilemmas in writing, the reality of what they actually are become much clearer, instead of what you just ‘think’ they are and the actions to be taken and solutions begin to appear. Writing things down activate your subconscious mind and creativity
The take-aways from this workshop:
- Your whole life mapped out
- Life/work integration
- Attention to detail within the context of the big picture
- A personal growth plan to bring out your brilliance: Shaping the diamond
- A life plan how to go effectively in the right direction, living your life purpose
- Focused attention on often neglected aspects (such as relationship life, etc)
- Career planning and getting money to work for you
- Plans to leave a great legacy
- Overall improvement in your personal happiness rating
LAWFULL PROCESS OF GOAL ACHIEVEMENT WORKSHOP
In this workshop Mart teach the 5.6.7 Concept for The Lawful Process of Goal Achievement (5 Mistakes in Goal Setting, 6 Intellectual Faculties, and 7 Laws). When thinking of your goals, you should never question whether you are worthy of the goals. The real question is “are your goals worthy of you?” If yes, use your imagination and intuition to create your future.
- 5 Mistakes in Goal Setting.
- 6 Intellectual Faculties.
- 7 Spiritual Laws.
- Everything starts in the form of thought.
- We become with our thinking.
- We simultaneously live on three (3) planes of existence.
- Knowing how to do something doesn’t mean that we will do it.
- Use your imagination to remember your future and bring it into the present.